60 Frame Collab 5 60 Frame Collab 5

Whew! Nice job compiling everything Zee!

I would have added a few more animations, but unfortunately the timing of the collab collided with school...

Anyway, this is great! It was nice to animate after neglecting Flash for a long time.

Zeebra responds:

Thanks shinsu, you should't neglect your animating it can become your livelyhood. I really enjoyed watching how you work through your rough animations to get to your finished product. Nice work

The Dub Collab The Dub Collab

Pretty interesting.

It's a great concept, but doesn't work too well. Some parts look like they're scripted, only the descriptions refrains me from believing so.

Some parts are pretty funny, but I reckon all the voice actors should have voiced one animation, not all on different ones. This way, the audience can see how each voice actor thinks when he sees the animation without voices.

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Fortune-teller?

Great animation, unique humour and very entertaining!

What I have to ask is this... can you fortell the future?
Julia Gillard owned Kevin Rudd and became Prime Minister...

Anyway, legendary stuff right here man. Legendary.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yes. yes i can.

Loachie Loachie

The first thing I noticed were the animation and art style - They're just so EPIC!
The game-play is not too shabby itself, I also used to make flash games like these... However, yours is much better :P

I'm honored to have my music used in a game like this, haha :)

PewDiePie Space Invaders PewDiePie Space Invaders

PewDiePie.

Stefano.

Kwing responds:

Sayhmm?

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Congratulations on finishing!

Hey, it's ShinsukeIto here!

Firstly, just wanted to congratulate you on finishing the game, I think I know how hard you've been working at it this whole time.

Firstly I'll mentions the pros:
Leaderboards - I thought they were really awesome, gives it more of a multiplayer feel.
Variety - I feel the variety included in the game was great, such as the different levels, customisation and unlockables.
Cutscenes - Light humour, and pretty well presented.
Medals + Unlockables - These made the game a lot less bland.
Music - Nice picks, made the game way more enjoyable... except for Comatose City, I thought that did not match. Man I loved that chicken song.
Sunshine Plains - That was so fun going so fast... until the flying part.

Now for some cons:
Bugs - Some minor control and boundary issues
Difficulty curve - Well actually, it's more like the lack of a difficulty curve and in its place, lots of spikes. Some levels I flew by, others I had to retry like a bajillion times.
Flying - God, I thought that was annoying. Good variety idea, but not implemented well.

Well, I think I covered most of it... Anyway great game, maybe with a few improvements here and there, it'd be sweet as.

btw, I'm currently 92% on The Parliament so I might not have fully experienced the game. But seriously, this level is impossible.

Psychofig responds:

Thank you for the review. The Parliament is very hard, and if you have trouble passing it, well think, there is a medal for passing it without losing health! Yikes.

Space FX Ft. Smokey Desperado Space FX Ft. Smokey Desperado

smokey in da house with bass

TheShamaniac responds:

g is the dopest lyricist

ShinsukeIto ShinsukeIto

Mmmmmmmmmmm the juice

TheShamaniac responds:

haha SHIT you werent supposed to hear this!

Inside the Ship (The Thing) Inside the Ship (The Thing)

My favourite from the soundtrack.

The waves you've used for each instrument is perfect!

RealFaction responds: