Loachie Loachie

The first thing I noticed were the animation and art style - They're just so EPIC!
The game-play is not too shabby itself, I also used to make flash games like these... However, yours is much better :P

I'm honored to have my music used in a game like this, haha :)

PewDiePie Space Invaders PewDiePie Space Invaders

PewDiePie.

Stefano.

Kwing responds:

Sayhmm?

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Congratulations on finishing!

Hey, it's ShinsukeIto here!

Firstly, just wanted to congratulate you on finishing the game, I think I know how hard you've been working at it this whole time.

Firstly I'll mentions the pros:
Leaderboards - I thought they were really awesome, gives it more of a multiplayer feel.
Variety - I feel the variety included in the game was great, such as the different levels, customisation and unlockables.
Cutscenes - Light humour, and pretty well presented.
Medals + Unlockables - These made the game a lot less bland.
Music - Nice picks, made the game way more enjoyable... except for Comatose City, I thought that did not match. Man I loved that chicken song.
Sunshine Plains - That was so fun going so fast... until the flying part.

Now for some cons:
Bugs - Some minor control and boundary issues
Difficulty curve - Well actually, it's more like the lack of a difficulty curve and in its place, lots of spikes. Some levels I flew by, others I had to retry like a bajillion times.
Flying - God, I thought that was annoying. Good variety idea, but not implemented well.

Well, I think I covered most of it... Anyway great game, maybe with a few improvements here and there, it'd be sweet as.

btw, I'm currently 92% on The Parliament so I might not have fully experienced the game. But seriously, this level is impossible.

Psychofig responds:

Thank you for the review. The Parliament is very hard, and if you have trouble passing it, well think, there is a medal for passing it without losing health! Yikes.

AltSHIFT AltSHIFT

I laughed.

Great game, but I didn't really enjoy it any more than the SHIFT series. I like the cute characters though. :D
I also agree that it's kinda harsh to unfairly judge because it's a demo.

Oh and, to the guy below me, you should check the creator's other submissions.

Mob Matter Mob Matter

Simple but complicated. Genius.

Well it was pretty good, took me a while to get used to the game mechanics but after that, well actually, to tell you the truth I still sucked balls! xD

It kinda started off too fast, or fast-paced, which made me "get used" to it slower.
I think a tutorial stage would have been nice, but other then that, it was a good game. :D

I loved the colour-based idea, it looked great and played well. It adds a unique perspective of the game, such as the idea of "friend or foe?" which twists your mind and keeps you alert every second of the game.

I also enjoyed the simplicity of just using the mouse. Simple but complicated. Genius.

Overall, this game intrigued me, but only to some extent. Maybe at around 30 tries this game lost its shine. The concept was great, but confusing, and maybe with some more ideas, it will lead onto a far more superior, frontpage-worthy game! :)

7/10, 4/5.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Another awesome game!

I finished both endings and I loved the animations!
It's awesome how you control both Reemus and Liam and how you play as the slug in the beginning.
Keep up the great work!

Simple Platformer Simple Platformer

Good Job.

Good Job. Good Luck For The New Epic Platformer.

|>! (Play) |>! (Play)

It's cool and different.

It's awesome! I thought it was really hard because the terrain kept moving. But maybe that's just me. Becuase I suck at rythm games. Anyway, it rocks.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Exactly what games need.

A rewarding and satisfying song to finish the game off. Exactly what games need.

Arrow key master Arrow key master

Uhhh Do i want to draw?

Umm Why is there like an art thing in there?
Well nevermind.
This game... it was pretty... annoying. Yeah.
It was pretty good though. Even if you smash the buttons, you get points :P